Sunday, April 29, 2012

UFO Spotted over Nova Scotia

UFOs are "Unidentified Flying Objects". Was the UFO reported by a Halifax witness a strictly human-made project? Or, was that UFO part of some kind of alien collaboration? Dr. Michael Salla has described a Military-Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex.

A Halifax witness reports seeing a silent white or silvery disk shaped object on 22 March 2012 according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness first notes that it was a hot day in Dartmouth for the time of the year. Dartmouth is a part of an amalgamated Halifax.

“It was the hottest day of 2012 so far, 29 degrees C, on March 22nd in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, (normal high 4 C).”

He decided that day to go out for walk around where he works.

“When I decided to go out for a walk around where I work, I noticed a silent white or silvery disk shaped object gliding past in front of me.”

He noted the shape of the object.

I immediately thought it looked like a giant frisbee, but I can see why some people would call it cigar shaped, because it appeared I was looking at a disk from the side.”

The witness also reports the distance the object was from him.

“It was a completely clear, beautiful sunny day, and this object might have been only 500 -1000 feet in front of me, and elevated about 30 - 45 degrees in the air, maybe up 500 feet. I didn't have to crank my neck up to see it. It was moving slowly, maybe 50mph?”

“There were no wings, no tail, no markings, the sun glinted off of it, so it appeared solid to me, it was moving faster than the wind, and against the prevailing wind which was westerly and I was looking easterly. It was moving approximately SE and it was steady.”

The object moved at the speed of a helicopter, but without blades.

It was moving at the speed and solidity of a helicopter, but it was completely level and there were no blades or anything sticking out of the smooth craft. I would say it was between the size of a personal aircraft like a beachcraft and a small learjet.

The witness believes that the object was moving toward a military base.

"It was longer than it was high, and there was no visible engines, no sounds, it silently glided away from me, heading over Dartmouth crossing and over Mic Mac Mall, and eventually heading towards a military base in Eastern Passage called Shearwater (if it continued straight on the course I observed)."

The object was relative large, but the witness doubts humans would be in such a craft which did not have any windows.

"I would suspect it was a military drone powered by some kids of hover craft style technology, it did not appear to have any windows so I would doubt it was occupied by humans and I have no reason to believe it was alien in nature -- it was just strange and out of place.”

“There were several planes in the air over Dartmouth that day following the great circle route heading West towards Boston or New York, and I could see contrails from those aeroplanes and even though they were probably cruising at 35,000 feet I could hear the rumble from them as they went by.”

No images or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on 25 April 2012. The above quotes were edited for clarity.

Source: The Canadian

No comments: