Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Man photographs creepy lurking apparition in hotel room

This is the eerie figure that appeared in a hotel guest's photos when he took a snap of his room in the middle of the night.

Douglas Patterson is convinced his room was haunted after the strange white body was caught on camera.

The 27-year-old was staying at the Sweeney Hall Hotel, Oswestry, Shropshire when he was spooked by a light shining through his window.

He took a picture and when he looked at his camera in the morning he was startled to see the image of a person in the foreground of the picture.

“There was definitely nothing there when I took the picture,” said Douglas, from Edinburgh.
“I couldn’t work out what the light was so I took picture in the hope that the following morning I could identify what it was.”


Although there was nothing on the image to identify the light, something much more sinister was in the image – the outline of a woman dressed in old fashioned clothing.

“It was really weird,” said Douglas.

“I could sort of see this shape and I just thought it was a reflection off some furniture, but there was no furniture at that point in the room.

“I’ve never really believed in ghost stories before, but now I’d probably say I’ve got an open mind – it certainly makes you wonder.

"There isn’t an obvious explanation, I can’t come up with anything. It’s a complete mystery.”

But it’s not the first time ghostly goings-on have been reported at the ivy-clad Georgian manor house.

Read Full Story: Mirror UK

No comments: