Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Dress shop ghost has become 'valuable member of staff'

Katy, inside her haunted shop

Katy Duplock regularly hears thuds from empty rooms within the store and has seen a "strange mist" in the air where human bones believed to belong to a young girl were once discovered. 

A fancy dress shop owner has told of how one of her most valuable members of staff is a GHOST who helps find missing items. 

Katy Duplock, 39, regularly hears thuds from empty rooms within the store, and has seen a "strange mist" in the air over a spot in the cellar where, according to local legend, human bones believed to belong to a young girl were once discovered. 

But Katy believes the spook – who has been named Sarah – is friendly, adding that she is a " valuable member of staff ". 

She said: "Whenever we lose something, we ask Sarah to help find it, and minutes later there it is. 
 
"I'm sure she's friendly so it doesn't bother me. She's never hurt anyone before so I don't see why she would now." 
 
Katy, who owns The Party Shop in Mold, Flintshire, only recalls one experience where she felt afraid.

 
She said: "I was down in the cellar and saw a mist form over where the bones were found. 
 
"I thought I had something in my eye, but I rubbed it and the mist was still there. 

"I asked her to go away because it was freaking me out and the mist vanished." 

The legend of the haunted shop is well known within in the town, with number of locals claiming to have seen a young girl's face peering out of one of the shop's upstairs windows. 

Read Full Story: Mirrior UK 

No comments: