Saturday, April 9, 2016

Woman spots ghost of her dead mother-in-law in photo


Caroline is convinced the white figure is her mother-in-lawCaroline’s mother-in-law passed away eight years ago. But she insists she has turned up in a family photograph.

Taking photos of her grandson as they played peek-a-boo, Caroline was left shocked to see what was lurking in the background. The 49-year old insists she can see a see-through spirit in a nightie standing behind him.
Caroline, from Bradford, West Yorkshire, said: "It's really weird and quite spooky, I can see arms and part of a see-through body that appears to be dressed in a nightie.

The figure in the pictures is transparent and the only person I think it could be is my ex-mother-in-law because we have her old furniture in the room. The house is only 20 years old so I don't think there could be any spirits from my home, she's the only one we can think of."

"I only met my mother-in-law a few times but I know she was a strong businesswoman who seemed really nice.

"Tragically she had an accident that left her in a vegetative state before passing away in 2008 but even then in her worse days she knew who I was.

"Pretty much everything in the room belonged to her, it was all her antiques.

Since the incident I've noticed a few more creaks in the house but I don't know if that's been caused by the spirit or if it's just the house. I've even tried to take more pictures to see if the spirit pops up again, but I don't know if she'll show up again.

"I always try to see the logical side of things but this picture I cannot explain."

No comments: