Sunday, September 25, 2016

Man captures photo of a little girl in a bonnet

A BUTCHER claims to have photographed the ghost of a little girl wearing period dress and a bonnet while visiting a 900-year-old castle.

Mark Whitaker, 34, was snapping pictures on a visit to Yorkshire’s Skipton Castle when he captured the image.

It wasn’t until he returned to his home in Lancashire that he noticed a ghostly figure in the background of the picture.

The image shows a figure in a white floor-length dress and a bonnet.

Mark has released it to see what others think.

He said: “It actually sent a shiver down my spine as I didn’t see it until I transferred it to my computer.

“I think it’s a ghost of a little girl of some kind, especially with what she is wearing. She has a dress and bonnet that I think is like what they would wear two or three hundred years ago.

“But there is no physical shape, no arms or face appears.


“It looks like she is walking away from the picture past a wall that is only about two or three feet high so she must be an infant. There would have been high infant mortality rates in that period.”
Mark continued: “It has created quite a stir. Obviously with a picture like that there is lots of speculation about whether I have Photoshopped it.

“But I don’t even own Photoshop or have access to it and I don’t know how to use it even if I did.

Other people have said it is a spirit. Everyone I have shown it to have been quite taken aback by it.”

Source: Sun UK

No comments: